Call for Papers
Cindy Gephard of Gannet Fleming
30th Central Pennsylvania Geotechnical Conference
October 31 - November 2, 2018
Central Pennsylvania Section of ASCE
The 30th Central Pennsylvania Geotechnical Conference is issuing a “Call for Papers” focusing on Challenges and Advances in Geotechnical Engineering. Of particular interest are papers related to Regional Projects and the following list of topics:
Authors of accepted abstracts will be required to provide an advance draft copy of their paper and presentation by August 13, 2018 AND to submit electronic versions of written final papers for inclusion in the proceedings (issued electronically to all attendees) by September 17, 2018. Authors of accepted abstracts will also be expected to prepare and give a presentation of their paper at the Conference in Hershey, PA from October 31 to November 2, 2018.
PLEASE NOTE: There is a new collection system being used this year with the company we have partnered with for many years, please follow the instructions below in order to create your submission.
To create a submission, please follow the steps in order below.
2. If you already have an account in CATALYST, Login.
Please note: If you have submitted to another collection in CATALYST, you may see [submissions|reviews|notifications] on your dashboard. They will be separated by the title of the Event/Collection they are part of.
3. If you do not have an account in CATALYST, click on the Register tab.
4. Enter your email address, password and confirm password. Click the Sign up button.
a. An email will be sent to you.
5. Click on the turquoise button in your email labeled, “Confirm Account.”
6. A pop-up will appear stating, “Thank you for confirming your email.”
7. Click on the “Please click here to login.”
8. Login to your account.
9. Once logged in, a turquoise box will pop up at the top of your screen indicating you have created a submission.
10. Read the Information tab.
11. Complete all the required fields on all the tabs.
12. Click “Save,” on the bottom right of your screen after you complete each tab.
13. Click on the “Submit” button on the bottom right of your screen when you are ready to submit your abstract.
For additional help, please use this helpful guide.
Collection Technical Support